The Fallen Humans are the humans who fell into the Underground.
List of Humans
|Name||Gender||SOUL Trait||Items||SOUL Combat||Additional Information|
|Ethan||Male||Integrity||Old Tutu and Ballet Shoes found in Old Home.||TBA||TBA|
|Alice||Female||Curiosity||Bowed Band and Croquet Mallet||TBA||Brief adopted daughter of Prince Papyrus.
Infamous throughout Old Home for killing monsters.
|Skyler||Male||Patience||Toy Knife and Faded Ribbon||TBA||TBA|
|Nanna||Female||Bravery||Tough Glove and Manly Bandanna||TBA||TBA|
|Tracy||Female||Perseverance||Torn Notebook and Cloudy Glasses||TBA||TBA|
|Justine||Female||Justice||Empty Gun and Cowboy Hat||TBA||Adopted daughter of Prince Papyrus.
Died at the hands of the Solar Warriors at the throne room.
|Frisk||Unknown||Unspecified||Stick and Bandage started with.||Normal Mode: Free SOUL movement. Sprouts legs when fleeing battle.||Main protagonist of Storyshift. Mostly quiet, talks to friends.|
|Mira||Female||Kindness||Burnt Pan and Stained Apron||TBA||TBA|
- The fallen humans will offer a much more significant role in Storyshift than they had in Undertale--seen through their original names and designs, relationships with characters, and impact on the overall plot itself.
- Justine, who was adopted by Prince Papyrus, left a good impact on Old Home through her code of justice.
- Alice, also adopted by Prince Papyrus, left a bad impact by murdering an unknown number of monsters.
- As Frisk comes across the items of each of the deceased fallen humans, they appear to have a glimpse of those humans' thoughts from when they were still alive.
- The first instance is Ethan, who took dance lessons on the surface. He felt left out and disrespected by the other students.
- The second instance is Skyler, who was worried about dirtying his grandfather's gift.
- While not all humans have been introduced in the reboot write-up, Voltra has confirmed that the names, SOUL traits, and items of the preboot fallen humans will remain the same.
- Yes and their items are in the same areas as in the preboot. - Storyshift Tumblr